Nurse Consultant Division
What qualifications are required for membership?
Membership is open to any licensed registered nurse
currently practicing as a legal nurse consultant and
a member of the American
Association of Legal Nurse Consultants.
• Membership in a professional legal organization
• Networking opportunities with attorneys,
judges, and other LNCs
• Social events throughout the year sponsored
by the Young Lawyers Division
• Joint educational programs for attorneys
and legal nurse consultants
• Educational offerings approved for CEU/CLE
• LNC publications in The Communique, a quarterly
newsletter distributed to attorneys statewide
How do I join?
Complete and submit the West Virginia Bar Association
membership application along with payment to The West
Virginia Bar Association, PO Box 2162, Huntington,
Click here to download
PDF form to print and mail in, or click here
to submit online.
If membership qualifications are met, you will receive
a letter of welcome from the Executive Director. The
LNC Division Membership Committee will then contact
If you are not a member of the AALNC, visit www.aalnc.org
For questions about membership in the LNC Division
please contact Karen Huff at email@example.com